Friday, February 25, 2011

Latest and Greatest


I know, I have been a terrible blogger this week. It has been one of those weeks with a list that is a million miles long and I'm still only one mile into completing it. It's also been one of the up and down weeks.

Tuesday my long awaited (ok it was only a week) test results came in. Sadly, they were all normal. I really detest "normal" after all who really want to be normal in anything?

However, one of the highlights was my latest design for my business, seen above. Don't get me wrong, I really love my job but this client was extra special. Why? Because the little girl you see is my baby sister. Yes, you heard me right, we are sisters and there are a lot of years in between us. She was just a baby when I left for college and now she's all grown up. Some people have asked me if it was hard having a sibling so much younger than me, after all we didn't live in the same house for very long? My answer, not in the least. We are as close as can be believe it or not. Sure our conversations are different than if we were both adults at the moment but that too will come in time. I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world and am so sad I will be missing her special event!

Can you tell we are sisters?

No comments:

Post a Comment